Note book readers ;)

Friday

My INSANE past week or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, my Mommy had hives, pain, and like 5 MILLION medications!!! Why??? Because she  dyed her hair!!! So for the past like week or so me, my Pa, and my sister Cassidy, (From Another saga of an American tweenager or something like that) have been doing all the house work, watching my two little brothers, and making dinner!!! Last night I made a FANTABULISTIC dinner of my FAMOUS 3 cheese macoroni!!! My Pa said it was to cheesy... Well, it is 3 cheese!!!! So, Mommys finally ALMOST better, so she is making din-din tonight!!!! Tonights din-din is homade baked beans, sweet potato fries, and corn bread!!! (It's more like a bunch of sides to me!!!) Well, I still like Mommys home cookin'!!!!!!!!! Todays random fact!!!!!! Tomorow is my churches "Give away event" And I have to sing "God is bigger then the boogie man!" And that was todays random fact!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
That is how Mommys beans smell!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!! Oh!!! For the first time I am going to do TWO random facts!!!!! Afew days ago I made friend ship bracelets!!!! interesting, huh!?!?!?!? Well, gotta go do sumin'!!!!

Peace, Luv, and TTYL!!!!!!!!!!
***********************************Corrina*******************************************

No comments: