Note book readers ;)

Thursday

So, i'm bored.... very, very, VERY bored...

   Sigh..... i'm bored, very extremely horribly terribly bored. just changed my profile picture... I don't know what else to do.... nothing to do, i wish it is 2:40, that's when cassidy comes. And i wait in the garage whenever i see the bus pull up and sometimes i see a snake or two in there. So anyway, when cassidy comes of the bus she opens the garage door, and i'm normally in the garage then so i can give her a hug! Yup, i'm a hugger, FREE HUGS SOLD HERE!!!! I should have a t-shirt that says that... i'm silly.... BOREDOM IS SO BORING!!!! sigh... SIGHING IS SO BORING!!!!! i want to put some of cassidy's Beatles pictures on here, i shall!



Ahhh, that's better... See, George is in all these photographs!!!! Heehee! HE'S SOOO AWSOMEMAZING!!!!! That's a word i just made up to describe Georges awesomeness! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 And these pictures are not STOLEN from cassidy there BORROWED! So no one can accuse me of theft!



All luv kisses hugs and sitars,




xxxxxxxxxxxxx



Corrina <3 <3  

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I love those Beatles pictures!! I hope you overcome your boredom soon!!

Anonymous said...

Now you know the *thrilling* life of an only child. (Yeah...not so much...)
By the way, if you ever do get a shirt like you mentioned, get me one too. I love hugs and chocolate, but I prefer the cheetah pattern over that of the zebra. Shocking, I know.

Can't wait to see you again,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Becky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Anonymous said...

It is nice you hug your sister when she gets home!