Note book readers ;)

Wednesday

Hello!

Yo! my peeps!! wait a sec! wrong candy! LOL!! i haven't posted in 2 whole day's! OMP!!! (oh my peppers) i luuuuuuv peeps! that's why i am going to have a GINORMOUS peep on my birf day cake! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesterday i found out my dance costumes!! One of them, my jazzzzzz one, it has purple shorts, sparkly, of course! With a pink top with purple polka dots! ANd my lyrical one is yellow. yeah, as you can see, i like my jazzzzzzz one more. i don't like yellow! random fact.
i just washed my hair!!! LOL!
That was a random fact! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL ADIOS! i want a snack! OMP!


Peace, love, laughs, and smiles!!

Corrina<3<3

1 comment:

Marg said...

I love OMP!! I am going to be saying that all the time!!