Note book readers ;)

Tuesday

If you are going to read, comment!

Hi every one!! It is a tuesday! and it is also 12:52 pm, in the afternoon!

  This is just a little reminder: if you are going to read, the best thing to do is comment. Because I find it a tad bit rude when i get a new follower and I don't know it 'cause they didn't leave a comment! Now isn't that rude? YES!!!! I know I don't comment on other peoples blogs, well thats because i can never keep up with READING them. See, I don't comment because i don't READ peoples blogs! Yeah, so comment!!

   It is now 12:58! WOW!! A whole 6 minutes have gone by! OH, and now it's 12:59!! OMP only one more minute until 1:00!!! LOL! It's 1:00! :O ;) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    RANDOM FACT, i'm gonna be moving!  well gotta go!!


TTYL!!!

Corrina<3<3

1 comment:

Cassidy :) said...

i am commmmmmmmmmenting. they're asking me for a word "verification." they're asking me to spell "norms."

woiehjnfowinfoiwenfoenfeowihjwoiejfpowijfoweinfoweinfoweinfoiwenfowneifouwncounweiufnwouhnfwiouenfouwenfowunfouenfwiunefuwiefhoewuhfowuhfweounfowenfowenfwouenfouweneouwnfowjfefouewhfwoeuhfouehfew.