Note book readers ;)

Thursday

Clean room MADNESS!

    Hi every peoples! Today i cleaned my room!!! GASP!!!!!!! Now it is sparkly... HEEHEE! Since we are probably are going to be moving, a lady has to come over and approve us or something. So yeah, oooommmppp! i didn't tell you guys,            MARSH MALOWS! ;) Since my parents don't let me, i will not telll you where i am moving though. But if you know me, like in real life, then you can call me! OkEy doke? Yup, so.... EGGS AND HAM, TOAT AND JAM, HOME FRIES! HAHA!


   ...............................................................................................................................................................

THE DOTED LINE OF DOOOOM!
You're not even awesome enough to look at it! YURN AWAY!!! OMP YOU NEED TO TURN AWAY!!!!!!!!!! You are SOOOOO dis agreeable!! You know, i'm just gonna walk away...



Corrina has walked away!

3 comments:

Cassidy :) said...

I WON'T LOOK AT IT!!!!!

line of squigglies of DOOM! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Brown said...

I CAN'T LOOK AT EITHER OF THOSE!!!

line of asterisks of DOOM!
**************************************************************************