Note book readers ;)

Friday

Love is in the air, YUCK!!!

Hi, on Monday is valentines day. POOP! I HATE VALENTINES DAY!! Valentines is just another day to celebrate love and mush! EWWW! Lot's of kid's my age say "I can't wait until Valentines day!", Oh, suck it up! The only thing i actually like about Valentines day is the colors! Pink...... Ahhh, that's better. But, the worst thing about Valentines day, is when people call it ValentiMes day! Here me people!     VALENTINES!!   V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-S!! WEIRDOS!  UGH! You people annoy me!!

 TODAY'S RANDOM FACT.
My brothers, Aidan and Casey, are watching school house, the verb song! Verb, that's what's happenin'!
AND THAT WAS TODAY'S RANDOM FACT.


    Okey doke! Now i'm gonna go watch school house rock!


      Peace, luv, and happy, um that holiday!


  Corrina<3<3

3 comments:

Cassidy :) said...

VAMALUMTIMES!!!!

hey brudda
hey brudda
hey brudda
hey brudda
vamalumtimes.

Cassidy :) said...

i'm nominating you for blogfest, for best pictures on your sidebar. because i picked them out and they're awesome.

Shannon ( '_' ) said...

hey corrina!! I never exactly got the point of valentines day either.
People are very wierd. I think I spelt that wrong..... .... OH!! I know the point of valentines day!!
CHOCOLATE! that's the point!!