Note book readers ;)

Saturday

Hiiiiiiiiiii! We might get a loungeeeeee!

  Hi, today we looked at another house! It was awesome!!! <3<3!! So, there are more then enough bedrooms, for me, cass, the boys, and possibly kristine. So, since there are more then enough, mom said the other bedroom could maybe be a girls lounge! Omigosh, this is like, AHHHHH! Soooooooo happy!!!!! Like when i hear, George Harrison sing kinda happy!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! Cass says we can't paint zebra stripes on the walls, though. I can live with that, kinda! Hahahaha! Well, that is pretty cool, if i do say so myself, which i do. Anyways, today we also went on a candy picnic. It's kind of a family tradition, we go to this adorable candy store and then buy allot of candy, then we go to a gristmill, and eat it!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! I <3 candy!!!!!



All my luvin',



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Corrina <3<3

2 comments:

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Candy picnic sounds good! ;3 Thanks for visiting my bunny bloggie (^O^) I'm following your blog! ;33

Cliona said...

Hiya! Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following yours!