Note book readers ;)

Monday

People eat people

  Ok, so the name is really irrelevant to today's topic, but really, who cares? So, toady's topic is hair. I like my hair, kind of. It's brown and frizzy and poofy. I can do stuff with it, i can braid it and stuff. But i want to dye the tips purple to give is some shazam! I don't want to do allot of it, since i have thick hair, but i do want to do some of it. I am going to dye it after i cut it next year. I'm growing it out for locks-of-love. It has to be 12 inches for me to donate it, it's 18 now. I would do it now, but i kind of want more than 6 inches of hair.

 What would you do with your hair if you could? what should i do with mine? Do you think it's a good idea if i grow my hair for Locks-of -love?


All love,



xxxxxxxxxxx


Corrina <3 <3

3 comments:

Shannon ( '_' ) said...

I think it would be cool if you dyed the tips of your hair purple. That would be soo cool. Maybe you could get a purple hair extention along with it! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds fab. Good luck with your intentions, but we very wary. Sometimes dye can ruin certain types of hair. I'll pray that doesn't happen to you.
~Becky~
XOXOXO

QueeenzzzzXD said...

thx becky, and the tips i can cut off :) i'm safe