Note book readers ;)

Wednesday

Dance costumes

   Soooo i already posted about what my dance costumes looked like, but this is just a recap since we got them home yesterday. Okay, so my jazz one is hot pink and sparkly, with sparkly purple shorts and maching boot covers, i like this one, all except i' going to have to wear a wig. It's black, and i get to like braid it and stuff. I feel kinda bad for this girl in my class who has the exact same hair style as the wig, but she still has to wear it. And my other costume makes me look like the lemon fairy without wings!!! So, i'm not gonna give you that much imput on that one. Another notice about spring, who wants to see the movie Hop??? ME! I do i do i do!!!

  Omigosh, Casey is like saying lick lick lick lick! And making his toy lick things! He is Sooooooooo weird. Oh, this morning me and Cassidy were eating breakfast, and Casey walks in and he has a book in his hand and he shows us a picture of the BEATLES and he said; "wook! DA Beatows!" He meant to say look the Beatles. But he can't say L's of R's. Oh, and he can't say TH. Soooooooo, bye!!



Peace, luv, and DA Beatows!


Your favorite Lemon fairy,

Corrina <3<3

1 comment:

↘Cassidy↙ said...

WOOK! A WAINDEAW!

LOOK! A RAINDEER!

WOOK! DA BEATOS!

LOOK! THE BEATLES!

oh, maybe someday casey will learn to, ehem, speak the eglish lanuguage.