Note book readers ;)

Saturday

The pinkness in my hair could light up my neighborhood!

  Hi all you people on their computers and other electronic gadgets! Today was the bake sale, and we made $275.00!!! YAY!

   You probably guessed from the title that i have pink hair. Well, sort of. I have a pink STREAK in my hair. And it also has purple and white in it. It's a hair extension! But it's like REALLY big! I got it at Clairs today when we got Cass's ear done again. I also got a really cute head band, it's a pink and black silk bow, on a pink silk head band. I also got a tiny pink hair extension. Now i have pretty hair color!!!!


  Cass looks like a dork in her new glasses! Ha ha ha! They're those really big and weird looking ones. She thinks they look cool, i like mine better though. Mine are rainbow, and i also have a blue pair. Hers are black. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!


  So, luv y'all!!!


Peace, luv, and xoxoxox

Corrina <3<3

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Your pink hair sounds so cool!!! Colorful hairstreaks are awesome!!!
Congrats on your bake sale profits!!!
Thank you for commenting and following my blog!!! It made my day!!! :D
I love your blog and I'm following you now!!! Purple and chocolate are the best things ever!!! :D